Subscribe to receive special content, we will redirect you to the direct purchase of the book
About The Book
- Foreword by Dr. Jeff Sutherland
- Compiles decades of experience, thousands of hours of coaching
- More than 30.000 people trained in Scrum
- Many rel cases from oil&gas to technology
- Real results 3x, 4x, 5x better results with Scrum
- Endorsements by:
- Jon Kern, co-author Agile Manifesto
- James Grenning, co-author Agile Manifesto, inventor of Planning Poker™
- Alberto Garcia, Country Manager Drummond Energy
- Kiro Harada, Scrum Pattern Group, CEO Attractor Inc
- Joe Justice, CEO Wikispeed, creator of Extreme Manufacturing and Scrum@Hardware
This is a mandatory step in order to succeed. As Scrum teams will need decision makers in order to remove impediments, they also need to understand Scrum and its language.
About the author.
- 20 years of experience
- Has worked in Europe, Australia and the Americas
- More than 30.000 people taught in Scrum
- Has worked with companies of any size from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies
- Pioneer of Scrum outside technology (co-creator of the Scrum in Hardware guide)
- Only Certified Scrum Trainer in Colombia
- Has worked directly with Dr. Jeff Sutherland (co-creator of Scrum)
- Public Speaker
- University degrees from Germany, UK and Australia, including an MBA from Macquarie University, Sydney Australia
- Continuous Education from Stanford University, Harvard Business School
He is passionate about helping his clients to achieve their goals and improve their performance by leveraging agile approaches. Besides of that he is also a passionate scuba diver.
YOUR SCRUM PLAYBOOK: IT’S POKER NOT CHESS.
This is a mandatory step in order to succeed.